Welcome

Welcome to my blog




Posted by Picasa


Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can a muslim man raise up his woman to build a better family?

The Question is How can a man lift up (rise) (take his wife's hand) to build a better nation, and not to let her down like most people do these days ?

The question u answered (that I didn't ask) is? how can a woman lift up her man ?
In my opinion the meaning of Mother Eve's name and how she was created is also not the key to the answer. I want to discuss the practical solutions (by the Man).

Keep in mind this is a "Man magazine", So our advice is towards men and how they can build a better nation as they did before in centuries.

My question is about the role of man to build his family and then his nation as well. How to deal with his wife with his children, the man is the leading role and I've found alot of muslims' homes now are not stable enough not because women, but coz of men's role is not enough, I think instead of giving orders to women, let's see our own role and our own disadvantages and to focus on man's manners not women's.

In this group we want to fix men's negative attitudes to reflect this on his family then the whole nation.

COMMENTS BY :  the articles that I read in one of the blog by a man that really concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment